There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Not as Impactful, but Still Love the Series

The animation and attention to detail are still as good as ever. Storytelling is still strong, as well. The story this time around just didn't have nearly as strong an impact on me as the last one, which is by far my favorite. The first two were also very fresh and exciting, while this one recycled a lot of what we've already seen. And the cliffhanger at the end doesn't quite make up for it. I still love the series, overall, though. I'll be looking forward to Step 4.

Beauty of Valentines Day Beauty of Valentines Day

It's a Storyboard

Well I probably wouldn't have watched it if I'd known it was just a storyboard, seeing as how that's not what I come here for, but I suppose you succeeded at telling a story. Since it's not news that quality animation cannot be done in thirty minutes, you should have allotted yourself more time.

Athi responds:

I didn't know if I was going to be able to get back on the computer this week, so I just had to make sure I had "something" in those 30 minutes :P

line and line again line and line again

He Was Right

You shouldn't have submitted it.

mddgdog responds:

ya, i know but i wanted to what people whould say about this junk

[L*]Tsukasa Write [L*]Tsukasa Write

Clueless

That intro was deceiving; I expected better. And as I do not read Japanese, I have no clue what was going on.

Someday Trailer Someday Trailer

Review

Wow; someone in one of my classes is doing a project with a very similar story. Then again, I don't think this is the most original plot. The look is nice, especially the layouts, but I don't like the tweening so much. Gives it that cheap flash look that you're obviously very capable of transcending. Looks like it will be a nice project when you finally get to it.

Kalapusa responds:

I don't reveal anything from the story here. Just the fact that he has to pee.

Typical Typical

Typical, Indeed

The layouts were awesome, but the animation was static. The video content at the end was also of low quality. Improving upon those aspects would support the entire piece!

Odd Walk Cycle Odd Walk Cycle

Study life and motion

Well it's not Flash, but that's not really the issue. Nobody could walk like that without falling over. If someone were leaning back that far their feet would have to stay beneath them to help balance and suppose the weight. Study how the body moves and how weight affects that movement. Since you did this for an animation class, I assume you're at some school where you should have access to life drawing resources. Use them. "Odd" just looks bad if it's physically impossible for no apparent reason.

yelowcow responds:

thanks for the lesson in physics and the human body. No body said this was realistic. It was an assignment for school to make a walk cycle, and i felt like doing some thing a bit weird rather than the exact same thing as every one else.

Mindstate Mindstate

More development

Not bad, but it needs more secondary and follow through actions. The lack of these principles left the whole thing fairly static. Additionally, a tiny hint of the blood stain can be seen staying in place when you zoom out at the end. Not really my taste, but executed well enough. And the backgrounds were well done.

Birdzone Movie Teaser Birdzone Movie Teaser

Awesome!

Very nice! Definitely looking forward to the completed version!

rbecus responds:

me too ... there simply isn`t enough time for everything in this lifetime :)

colors of the stick colors of the stick

Replay?

Xiao-xiao inspired, I assume? No qualms, good stuff. Some of the effects were really bizarre, some bland, but some of them I really liked. And though the viewing area is tiny, the animation seemed pretty decent. I liked the colors. Oh. May I suggest a replay button?