There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Not as Impactful, but Still Love the Series

The animation and attention to detail are still as good as ever. Storytelling is still strong, as well. The story this time around just didn't have nearly as strong an impact on me as the last one, which is by far my favorite. The first two were also very fresh and exciting, while this one recycled a lot of what we've already seen. And the cliffhanger at the end doesn't quite make up for it. I still love the series, overall, though. I'll be looking forward to Step 4.

Beauty of Valentines Day Beauty of Valentines Day

It's a Storyboard

Well I probably wouldn't have watched it if I'd known it was just a storyboard, seeing as how that's not what I come here for, but I suppose you succeeded at telling a story. Since it's not news that quality animation cannot be done in thirty minutes, you should have allotted yourself more time.

Athi responds:

I didn't know if I was going to be able to get back on the computer this week, so I just had to make sure I had "something" in those 30 minutes :P

line and line again line and line again

He Was Right

You shouldn't have submitted it.

mddgdog responds:

ya, i know but i wanted to what people whould say about this junk

Hamster Run Hamster Run

Alright

It's okay, but it gets boring quick because nothing new really happens. And if the hamster starts nearing the edge of the screen it's really annoying. The music doesn't really match, either. And why is the countdown at the beginning so long? And is there actually any penalty for getting hit other than being slowed down? Ack...questions, questions.
Anyhow, try developing it further. Could turn out quite nice.

M.U.S.I.C. M.U.S.I.C.

I Like It

Didn't this already make it through judgement earlier today? Ah...I see...reuploaded with the choice of difficulty?
I'll say what I said before.
Unique, challenging, nice music. I like it.